NICK HEMS – PERSONAL BRAND STYLIST
I will typically schedule all of my packages between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Exceptions can be made for evening and weekend consultations if agreed personally with me.
Please make every effort to book appointments at least 2 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment and also to give me the necessary time to prepare. To make an appointment please call 07957 265 295 or email me. All fees are due in full 24 hours prior to the start of a consultation.
I appreciate there may be times where you will need to reschedule an appointment we have booked in. There is a charge of £25 per reschedule. I ask that you please give me as much notice as possible if you know that you want to reappoint.
If are unable to make your appointment, you must inform me, ideally in writing at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. If less than 48 hours’ notice is given, 50% of your fee will be forfeited up to the value of £150. If more than 48 hours’ notice is given we will deduct a £50 admin fee before issuing your refund.
I am now based in Bath. For my services booked outside a 15 mile radius (excluding the pre-set areas within personal shopping) there is a charge of £0.40 per mile or the train fare (whichever is cheaper).
If you are booking my service as a gift voucher, please let me know where that voucher will be heading too (unless stated on voucher), so I can charge this in at time of service and so this charge doesn’t get passed to the person that books.
If requested, please do fill in one of my Customer Questionnaires and return it at least 48 hours prior to our appointment.
Please note that all gift vouchers bought are non-refundable. The service should also be booked within 6 months of the purchase date and used within 12 months.
Phone and Email Support
Once you become a client of Nick Hems Style you are not simply forgotten. Contact me for up to 28 days after quoting whatever product your previously purchased and I am more than happy to provide you with additional assistance.
Please prepare for any session that you book:
- Please arrange your wardrobe into like items. For example, group all your trousers together, suits and shirts together etc.
- Identify the clothes and accessories that you love and also the ones you wear the most. The goal of a wardrobe edit is to keep the clothes that you either love, feel confident in or are highly practical.
- Spend some time really focussing on what it is you are looking to achieve from your wardrobe and from my time spent with you.
- Please ensure you have all clothing and accessories easily accessible for me on the day.
- On a serious note, eat well in the morning, shopping can get tiring otherwise and I want us to be able to maximise on the day
- Ensure you wear comfortable clothes that can be easily removed, constantly changing in and out of your clothes can be time consuming and tiring.
- If there is anything in particular you want to buy to go with something else, bring that something else with you.
- If anything changes from our initial consultation i.e. you really want to buy something for a particular occasion now or your budget has changed, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance.
- If there is a theme for the wedding, please let me have all the information before we meet up. If there are any sample of the colouring, you can bring that is a distinct advantage.
- Please bring with you anything you have bought, clothing or accessory wise for the wedding so far.
One thing I ask of all clients is to come into this process with an open mind and be prepared to try new things.
Find Out How We Could Work Together
GET IN TOUCH